Certified Ethical Hacking Training - Karnataka - Bangalore ID1079767Offering about 4 months ago - Professional Courses - Bangalore
This Certified Ethical Hacker-Version 10 (earlier CEHv9) course will train you on the advanced step-by-step methodologies that hackers actually use, such as writing virus codes, and reverse engineering, so you can better protect corporate infrastructure from data breaches. You’ll master advanced network packet analysis, securing web servers, malware threats, and advanced system penetration testing techniques to build your network security skillset and beat hackers at their own game.
· CEH practical exam
· Increased focus on Cloud attack vectors, AI and Machine Learning
· Upgraded Vulnerability Assessment material
· A module on the Internet o
. Information to Information Security
2. Information security.
3. Penetration testing.
4. Foot printing.
5. Network scanning and enumeration techniques.
II. System Hacking, Steganography and Threat Analysis
6. Encryptions and wireless hacking
8. Trojan analysis
III. Attack in web and Encryption
11. Social engineering techniques
12.Web server and web application attacks
13. Encryptions and wireless hacking
IV. Attack in Mobile Platform, Firewall and Cryptography
14. Attacks in mobile platform
17. Types of penetration testing
18. IoT Hacking
19. Vulnerability assessment
20. Project and AssignmentWhen you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on CLASSTIZE.COM