Do you need a network/server UPS?
How much UPS capacity (wattage) do you need?
How can you make sure you have enough backup runtime?
How much space do you need for UPS?
How often should you replace UPS batteries?
How can you save energy without compromising protection?
Where can you find more UPS advice if you need it?
TO all the questions KSP POWER CONTROLS provide you satisfactory services. You have many benefits for purchasing an Online-UPS in KSP Power Controls.
Online UPS is a type of UPS that supplies power to the AC load through the Rectifier and Inverter Combo in normal operation and uses an inverter to supply AC power during a power failure.
Therefore, the output power supply always stays ON and there is no need for switching. Hence, there is no time delay in switching between its sources.
There is no interruption in the case of power failure even for a nanosecond. It only draws current from the battery during primary source failure or power outage.
WHEN TO OPERATE:
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on CLASSTIZE.COM
I am Offering
Category is Electronics and Technology
Type is Industry Machinery - Tools
Ad placed in Ahmedabad
- When to operate the sensitive and important devices and equipment with continuous power supply without switching operations.
- When the main power supply fluctuates frequently or daily scheduled load shading and power outage.
- When there are no concerns about the operation, installation, and maintenance cost as the online UPS system is costly than the offline UPS system due to the additional parts in the online uninterruptible power supply.
- When you need the simultaneous operation of connected devices for a longer time duration.
- To know more, visit: https://www.ksppowercontrols.com/